For appointments call 080 6733 5588
Blood & Urine test / Pathology Laboratory
- At Magnus diagnostic centre we have fully automated computerized high end equipments to perform blood evaluations in a short span.
- The whole process is run by a team of experienced phlebotomist, medical lab technician, Pathologist doctors and physician.
- Being a NABL accredited lab and with technologically advanced equipments and an experienced team we are delivering 1000’s of reports every single day with high accuracy really quick.
- We have wide range of tests which we perform in our lab and we even perform some rare tests which require specialised equipments and expertise.
Some of the most common categories of lab tests include:
- Organ function tests (Examples: BUN, bilirubin, creatinine)
- Screening tests (Examples: complete blood count, pap smear, urinalysis)
- Infectious disease tests (Examples: flu, strep throat, mononucleosis)
- Sexually transmitted infection tests (Examples: chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV)
- Tumor and cancer marker tests (Examples: CA 125, PSA, AFP, CEA)
- Inflammatory and autoimmune tests (Examples: ANA, CRP, RF)
- Nutrient and vitamin level tests (Examples: calcium, magnesium, B12, vitamin D)
- Hormone level tests (Examples: cortisol, testosterone, follicle stimulating hormone)
- Cholesterol level tests (Examples: HDL, LDL, triglycerides)